The Prepaid Visa RushCard is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
* When you Direct Deposit $3,000 or more in combined tax refunds from the US Department of the Treasury or from your local or state tax agencies, you will receive a $30 account credit. When you Direct Deposit between $2,000 and $2,999 in combined tax refunds from the US Department of the Treasury or from your local or state tax agencies, you will receive a $20 account credit. If you Direct Deposit $2,000 - $2,999 and then later Direct Deposit an additional amount from the US Department of Treasury or from your local or state tax agencies which brings your total combined deposited tax refund amount to more than $3,000, you will receive an additional $10 account credit. Limit one offer per customer. Account will be credited within 30 days after qualifying deposit. The card account must be in good standing at the time the credit is given, meaning your RushCard is not dormant, blocked, revoked or closed. Offer is void where prohibited. Offer expires 5/15/2016. This optional offer is not a MetaBank product or service and MetaBank does not endorse it.
† Faster access to funds is based on comparison of a paper check versus electronic Direct Deposit.
- Important information for opening a card account: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account. What this means for you: When you open a card account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
- Getting your money up to two days sooner is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus electronic direct deposits. Many employers and government agencies notify us of direct deposits before your "official" day scheduled for payment. If we receive early notice, we may load your direct deposit earlier than your "official" day scheduled for payment. We may limit the amount or type of Direct Deposit eligible for early loading.
- There is no charge for Rush Text alerts; however, standard text message and data rates, fees, and charges may apply. Charges are dependent on your service plan, which may include fees from your carrier to send and receive text messages. Charges will appear on your wireless bill or be deducted from your prepaid phone balance. Message frequency will be determined by the alert options you select. For more information, refer to our RushTEXT terms under My Contact Preferences in the online account or text the word "HELP" to 697874 (MYRUSH). To unsubscribe, text the word "STOP" to 697874 (MYRUSH).
- The combined total of Transaction Fees and International Transaction Fees is limited to $10.00 in each calendar month and is based on the date the transaction is posted to your card account as reflected on your statement.
- Maintenance Fee assessed if no Card Transactions or loads onto a Card have occurred for a period of ninety (90) consecutive days. Maintenance Fee is assessed each month and will be deducted from your Card balance until you next use your Card.
- Cash loading not available at Walmarts in VT. Check loading not available at Walmarts in NJ, NY, RI, VT.
- The Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S.–issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
- If you add money to your RushCard prior to setting up a PIN, you will not be able to access that money until you set up a PIN.
- This is not a credit card.
- Your Prepaid Card account and associated direct deposit account number cannot be used for preauthorized direct debits from merchants or from utility or Internet service providers. If presented for payment, these preauthorized direct debits will be declined and your payment to the merchant or provider will not be processed. The bank routing number and direct deposit account number are for the purpose of initiating direct deposits to your Prepaid Card account only. You are not authorized to provide this bank routing number and direct deposit account number to anyone other than your employer or payer. Direct deposit capability is subject to payer’s support of this feature. Check with your payer to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start. Funds availability is subject to timing of payer’s funding.
- "Out-of-network" refers to all ATMs outside of the MoneyPass ATM network. Certain fees including those assessed by the ATM owner/operator may apply. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details.
- Subject to gas station’s terms, conditions, and limitations. The gas station may place a temporary hold on your available balance of up to $75 or more. The merchant will release the temporary hold when the transaction has been paid and replace it with the actual amount of your gasoline purchase. If applicable, the pump will automatically stop dispensing gasoline when the purchase reaches your card account balance (if you are on the Pay As You Go plan, the $1.00 Transaction Fee will be subtracted from your card account balance). To avoid this hold, pay inside and tell the cashier exactly how much you want to spend.
Through the Refer-a-Friend program, a cardholder and a referred friend will receive a $20 load to their RushCard accounts if the referred friend applies for a RushCard, sets a PIN and loads funds at least equal to the One-Time Card Fee. In order for both the cardholder and referred friend to receive a $20 load to their card account, the friend must apply for a RushCard using the referral code provided by the RushCard cardholder. The Refer-a-Friend program is available for all active RushCard cardholders in good standing, meaning the RushCard is not dormant, blocked, revoked or closed. RushCard’s Refer-a-Friend program is limited to referring new cardholders only; current cardholders cannot refer themselves or other current cardholders. Cardholders can earn a maximum of $500 per year through the Refer-a-Friend program. This optional offer is not a MetaBank product or service and MetaBank does not endorse it.
- This optional offer is not a MetaBank® product or service nor does MetaBank endorse this offer.
- While this specific feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the Cardholder Agreement for more details.
CONSENT FOR THE ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Please read this Consent for the Electronic Disclosure of Information carefully and keep a copy for your records. You should not open a card account from a public computer.
The following disclosures are required by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-SIGN”). In order to open a Prepaid Visa RushCard® (the “Card Account”) electronically, you must acknowledge receipt of these disclosures, agree that you have read the disclosures and consent for the electronic delivery of all statements, disclosures and notices. We may amend or change the terms and conditions of this Consent for the Electronic Disclosure of Information at any time. For the latest version, please review online at www.rushcard.com.
Consent for the Electronic Disclosure of Information
By clicking the box corresponding to the Consent for Electronic Disclosure of Information on the application submission page, you acknowledge receipt of the E-Sign Disclosure and Consent, that you have read the Consent for Electronic Disclosure of Information and you affirmatively consent to the electronic receipt of any and all statements, disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, and other documents, and all subsequent changes thereto, related to the Card Account (collectively, “Statements”). We will provide subsequent disclosures to your email. Please be sure your email address and other contact information is correct by visiting our website at www.rushcard.com or calling us at 1-866-787-4227.
After you consent to the electronic receipt of statements and activate your RushCard, Statements and your available card balance are available at no additional cost online at www.rushcard.com or by calling 1-866-787-4227. You agree that we do not need to provide you with a written (non-electronic) copy of any Statement, unless you specifically request us to send you a copy. There is a fee of $1.00 dollar to receive a paper statement in the mail.
Paper Delivery of Disclosures and Notices
You may choose to have a paper copy of any particular Statement mailed to you by contacting us by phone at 1-866 787-4227, by facsimile at 1-866-931-7874, electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may write to the Program Provider via mail at UniRush LLC, P.O. Box 42482, Cincinnati, OH 45242. Be sure to state that you are requesting a paper copy of a particular Statement. There is a $1.00 Paper Statement Fee for this service assessed each time a paper copy of any Statement is mailed to you.
System Requirements to Access Information
In order to access, receive and retain Statements electronically, you must provide at your own expense an Internet connected device that is compatible at the time of such access with the minimum requirements outlined below.
To receive Statements electronically, you must have the following equipment and software:
- A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet. Your access to this page verifies that your system/device meets the requirements.
- An Internet web browser capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, which requires a minimum web browser version of either Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 6.0 (available for downloading at Microsoft) and your system or device must have 128-bit SSL encryption software. Your access to this page verifies that your browser and encryption software/device meet the requirements.
- You must have software which permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 8.0 and above (available for downloading at Adobe). Your access to this page verifies that your system/device has the necessary software to permit you to receive and access PDF files.
System Requirements to Retain Information
To retain a copy of a Statement, your device must have the ability to download and store PDF files.
Statements in Writing
All Statements in either electronic or paper format are in writing. Please print or download for your records a copy of this disclosure and other Statements.
You acknowledge and agree that your consent for the electronic disclosure of Statements is provided in connection with a transaction in or affecting interstate commerce that is subject to and governed by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Withdrawal of Consent for Electronic Delivery of Information
You may withdraw your consent to receive any future Statement electronically by contacting us by phone at 1-866 787-4227, by withdrawing your consent online via the cardholder website, by facsimile at 1-866-931-7874, electronically at email@example.com or you may write to the Program at UniRush LLC, P.O. Box 42482, Cincinnati, OH 45242. If you withdraw your consent we will mail paper versions of all Statements to you for no additional cost excluding monthly paper statements. Unless you request to receive monthly paper statements, the monthly paper statements will not be mailed to you. You may request to receive paper monthly statements be mailed to you at a cost of $1.00 per statement by visiting our website at www.rushcard.com, calling us at 1-866-787-4227, emailing electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may write to the Program at UniRush LLC, P.O. Box 42482, Cincinnati, OH 45242. If you have withdrawn your consent and you desire to give consent, you may contact us by any of the means noted above to consent for electronic delivery of information.
RushCard, UniRush, Pay Your Own Way, Rush Unlimited, RushCard Live, and RushGoals are registered trademarks of UniRush, LLC. Rise to Thrive, 24k RushCard, Carbon RushCard, Edge RushCard, Gloss RushCard, Midnight RushCard, Sequin KLS RushCard, and Suede KLS RushCard are trademarks of UniRush, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and other registered marks are the property of their respective owners.
Rushcard meets the Visa Clear Prepaid standards for clearly communicated fees and great consumer protections
Copyright 2015 UniRush, LLC. All Rights Reserved.