The Prepaid Visa RushCard is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
RushCard, UniRush, Pay Your Own Way, Rush Unlimited, RushCard Live, and RushGoals are registered trademarks of UniRush, LLC. Rise to Thrive, 24k RushCard, Carbon RushCard, Edge RushCard, Gloss RushCard, Midnight RushCard, Sequin KLS RushCard, and Suede KLS RushCard are trademarks of UniRush, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and other registered marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Faster access to funds is based on comparison of a paper check versus electronic Direct Deposit.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including D.C.), who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence or older at the time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion ends 8/2/16. For Official Rules, visit https://getru.sh/music. Sponsor: Unirush, LLC. This offer is not a MetaBank product or service nor does MetaBank endorse this offer.
- To activate, you must set up your PIN and add money sufficient to pay the One-Time Card Fee ($3.95 - $9.95 depending on the design you choose). When you apply for a RushCard by 8/2/16 and activate it by 9/30/16, we will provide you with a credit equal to your One-Time Card Fee by the 1st of the following month. See Cardholder Agreement for details. If you add money to your RushCard prior to setting up a PIN, you will not be able to access that money until you set up a PIN. Limit one (1) offer per customer. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Void where prohibited. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires 9/30/16.
- Important information for opening a card account: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account. What this means for you: When you open a card account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
- Getting your money up to two days sooner is based on comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus electronic direct deposits. Many employers and government agencies notify us of direct deposits before your "official" day scheduled for payment. If we receive early notice, we may load your direct deposit earlier than your "official" day scheduled for payment. We may limit the amount or type of Direct Deposit eligible for early loading.
- There is no charge for Rush Text alerts; however, standard text message and data rates, fees, and charges may apply. Charges are dependent on your service plan, which may include fees from your carrier to send and receive text messages. Charges will appear on your wireless bill or be deducted from your prepaid phone balance. Message frequency will be determined by the alert options you select. For more information, refer to our RushTEXT terms under My Contact Preferences in the online account or text the word "HELP" to 697874 (MYRUSH). To unsubscribe, text the word "STOP" to 697874 (MYRUSH).
- The combined total of Transaction Fees and International Transaction Fees is limited to $10.00 in each calendar month and is based on the date the transaction is posted to your card account as reflected on your statement.
- Maintenance Fee assessed if no Card Transactions or loads onto a Card have occurred for a period of ninety (90) consecutive days. Maintenance Fee is assessed each month and will be deducted from your Card balance until you next use your Card.
- Cash loading not available at Walmarts in VT. Check loading not available at Walmarts in NJ, NY, RI, VT.
- The Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S.–issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
- If you add money to your RushCard prior to setting up a PIN, you will not be able to access that money until you set up a PIN.
- This is not a credit card.
- Your Prepaid Card account and associated direct deposit account number cannot be used for preauthorized direct debits from merchants or from utility or Internet service providers. If presented for payment, these preauthorized direct debits will be declined and your payment to the merchant or provider will not be processed. The bank routing number and direct deposit account number are for the purpose of initiating direct deposits to your Prepaid Card account only. You are not authorized to provide this bank routing number and direct deposit account number to anyone other than your employer or payer. Direct deposit capability is subject to payer’s support of this feature. Check with your payer to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start. Funds availability is subject to timing of payer’s funding.
- "Out-of-network" refers to all ATMs outside of the MoneyPass ATM network. Certain fees including those assessed by the ATM owner/operator may apply. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details.
- Subject to gas station’s terms, conditions, and limitations. The gas station may place a temporary hold on your available balance of up to $75 or more. The merchant will release the temporary hold when the transaction has been paid and replace it with the actual amount of your gasoline purchase. If applicable, the pump will automatically stop dispensing gasoline when the purchase reaches your card account balance (if you are on the Pay As You Go plan, the $1.00 Transaction Fee will be subtracted from your card account balance). To avoid this hold, pay inside and tell the cashier exactly how much you want to spend.
- Through the Refer-a-Friend program, a cardholder and a referred friend will receive a $20 load to their RushCard accounts if the referred friend applies for a RushCard, sets a PIN and loads funds at least equal to the One-Time Card Fee. In order for both the cardholder and referred friend to receive a $20 load to their card account, the friend must apply for a RushCard using the referral code provided by the RushCard cardholder. The Refer-a-Friend program is available for all active RushCard cardholders in good standing, meaning the RushCard is not dormant, blocked, revoked or closed. RushCard’s Refer-a-Friend program is limited to referring new cardholders only; current cardholders cannot refer themselves or other current cardholders. Cardholders can earn a maximum of $500 per year through the Refer-a-Friend program. Cardholder acknowledges that by referring a friend through this program, Cardholder is releasing non-public information. Referred person acknowledges that payment of the referral may result in the Cardholder’s knowledge of referred person establishing an account with us. This optional offer is not a MetaBank product or service and MetaBank does not endorse it.
- This optional offer is not a MetaBank® product or service nor does MetaBank endorse this offer.
- While this specific feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the Cardholder Agreement for more details.
- Personal information, internet access, mobile phone, and email address are required to use MoneyPak. Service fee and limits apply. MoneyPak is provided by Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot and MoneyPak are registered trademarks of Green Dot Corporation.
Rushcard meets the Visa Clear Prepaid standards for clearly communicated fees and great consumer protections
Copyright 2016 UniRush, LLC. All Rights Reserved.